The Ghana Police Service has announced that, from Monday, 20th November, 2017, it will begin the 2017/2018 recruitment process for eligibl...
The Ghana Police Service has announced that, from Monday, 20th November, 2017, it will begin the 2017/2018 recruitment process for eligible candidates into the law enforcement agency.
The available categories are General Duty Recruits, Tradesmen Recruits, Graduates, (General Duty) and Graduates Professionals.
- Applicants who fall under any of the below categories are advised not to apply:
- Not a citizen of Ghana
- With criminal records
- Above the stated age for a specific category by 1st January, 2018
- Have been dismissed from any public service or any employment
- Less than 5feet 8inches (173cm) tall for males
- Less than 5feet 4inches (163cm) tall for females
- Unable to speak and write fluent English Language
- Not knowledgeable in basic computer application
- Without active e-mail account and mobile phone number
- Without the necessary certificates for the specified category of choice.
Deadline for the sale and purchase of vouchers is Friday 15th December 2017 (closing of business), while online application closes at 23:59 hours GMT on Sunday, 24th December 2017.